This week’s run time is 34:27.
WEEK IN REVIEW (8:15)
Meet the GreenBiz 30 Under 30 (20:40)
This week, GreenBiz published its seventh annual 30 Under 30 report, honoring rising young professionals in the field of sustainability. We feature audio highlights from interviews with five of this year’s honorees:
- Allison Ward, Senior Sustainable Materials Engineer, Dell Technologies
- Alex Laplaza, Partner, Lowercarbon Capital
- Chante Harris, Director of Climate Investment and Partnerships, Venture For ClimateTech; SecondMuse
- Kyle Ritchie, Education Market Sustainable Design Lead, CannonDesign
- Raven Hernandez, co-founder and CEO, Earth Rides
Corporate philanthropy meets ESG (29:50)
Highlights from GreenBiz ESG and green finance Grant Harrison’s interview with Asahi Pompey, president of the Goldman Sachs Foundation. You can read the complete interview here.
*Music in this episode: Lee Rosevere: “More On That Later” and “Let That Sink In”; Isaac Silk: “Woof” and “Make Do.”
To make sure you don’t miss the newest episode of GreenBiz 350, subscribe on iTunes or Spotify. Have a question or suggestion for a future segment? E-mail us at [email protected].
Credit: Source link