Great news, folks! Wellbots is currently taking up to $200 off cat Ubers — err, robot vacuums. OK, it may not be the most exciting news of the week, but most people would agree that there is nothing remotely fun about cleaning. Luckily, robot vacuums like iRobot’s Roomba j7 and Roomba i3 Plus EVO can expedite the entire process and make it a lot less hands-on.
Right now, you can buy the Roomba j7 — our favorite robot vacuum — for just $399 ($200 off) at Wellbots when you use promo code THEVERGE200 at checkout, which matches the robovac’s lowest price to date. The vacuum offers a wealth of great features, including scheduling, obstacle avoidance, the ability to map out your home’s layout, and Alexa, Google, and Siri support so you can start or stop the vacuum using only your voice. Plus, it isn’t likely to run over your pet’s poop, and if it does, you’ll get a new one for free within your first year of ownership.
While the base j7 doesn’t come with an auto-emptying docking station like the pricier j7, the latter is also on sale at Wellbots for $599 instead of $799 when you use the same promo code (THEVERGE200) at checkout. Read our Roomba j7 Plus review.
If the Roomba j7 and j7 Plus are too expensive for you, Wellbots is also taking $150 off of the Roomba i3 Plus EVO. We think this is the best robot vacuum that can auto-empty, and right now you can buy it for just $399.99 ($150 off) — one of its best prices to date — when you use the promo code THEVERGE150 at checkout.
In terms of features, this excellent robovac shares the same suction level as the Roomba j7, along with nearly the same battery life. It also offers voice controls, scheduling, and smart mapping, so you can instruct the vacuum to stay clear of rooms that might suffer from a bit more clutter (it happens). Just be aware that the i3 Evo lacks obstacle avoidance and occasionally bumps into things like chairs, likely because it lacks a camera on board.
On the market for a fantastic OLED TV? You can currently pick up LG’s C2 in the 55-inch configuration at Amazon, B&H Photo, and Best Buy for $1,596.99 instead of $1,799.99, which is an all-time low. The newer LG model is brighter than its predecessor and offers new features, including the ability to log into different user profiles and a “dark room” setting that’s designed to reduce eyestrain. It also shares some of the best traits of the LG C1, namely a speedy 120Hz refresh rate, support for both Nvidia G-Sync and AMD Freesync technologies, and a fast processor. Both TVs also boast a “Game Optimizer” mode, which is a settings pane that allows you to quickly access settings like refresh rate and latency.
If you’re interested in picking up Marvel’s Spider-Man Remastered for PC, Eneba is currently offering a modest discount on the just-launched title. Right now, you can buy the acclaimed game for around $44.99 instead of $59.99 at Eneba when you use the promo code SpidermanR — yes, that’s “Spiderman” with a capital “R” at the end — at checkout. As The Verge’s Jay Peters recently noted in his hands-on piece, the 2018 rerelease of one of the best superhero games on the market is still enjoyable and plays brilliantly on both PC and the Steam Deck.
A few more deals to kickstart your weekend
- Now that Samsung has announced the forthcoming Galaxy Buds 2 Pro, both Amazon and Best Buy have discounted the prior model to just $119.99 ($80 off). The last-gen Galaxy Buds Pro still boasts great sound quality, along with effective active noise cancellation and an IPX7 water and sweat resistance rating. Read our review.
- Apple’s 2020 iPad Air is even cheaper than it was when we first wrote about it earlier this week. Regularly $599.99, you can currently buy the Wi-Fi-equipped version with 64GB of storage at Best Buy for $399.99, which is a new all-time low. While the 10.9-inch tablet lacks Apple’s M1 CPU, its A14 Bionic processor should still be plenty fast for most users. It also offers a fantastic display, as well as a USB-C port for charging. Read our review.
- You can buy the Rocketbook Fusion smart notebook for $22.94 ($14.06 off) at Amazon today, which is the lowest price we’ve seen all year. The Rocketbook Fusion’s an erasable, 42-page notebook you can use to quickly store your notes in popular cloud services that offers a variety of page styles for planning, listing, goal setting, and more.
- Soundcore is taking 50 percent off of Anker’s Soundcore Liberty Air 2 Pro in black, selling them for an all-time low of $49.99. The solid wireless earbuds offer impressive noise cancellation for the price, as well as good voice quality. Read our review.
- Apple’s Leather AirTag Key Rings are once again on sale for $19 instead of $35 in select colors at Amazon, which is an all-time low first set during Prime Day. Given Apple’s AirTags lack a built-in loop, you’ll need an accessory like this — or an AirTag Loop, which is also on sale at Amazon for around $19 ($10 off) — to attach the item trackers to your belongings.
Credit: Source link
Leave a Reply